CARE BÂR LIFT Item No. 400019
Medcare Bâr Floor Lifts are designed to be used by caregivers to transfer non-weight bearing, bariatric patients without the strain and danger of manual transfers. With an expandable base for easy access around wheelchairs, beds, tubs and toilets, Medcare Bâr Lifts eliminate much of the exposure to transfer related injuries, creating a safe and user-friendly transfer system.
- Arched boom for added head clearance
- 4-point, non-rigid hanger bar allows sling to conform to patient for added comfort
- Low leg base allows use under lower bed rails
(4.5" with standard casters, 3" low-profile casters available)
- Dual battery design allows lift to be in constant use
BARIATRIC CARE LIFT Item No. 400019
- Electronic actuator lifting system–no hydraulic lifting
- Dual battery design allows stand to be in constant use
- Auxiliary switch for raising and lowering lift
Remote hand control allows operator to maintain contact with patient
360 degree rotation for easy patient positioning
Modular design ensures lift will never be obsolete and can always be upgraded
Easily transfers patients to and from beds, chairs, wheelchairs, and toilets
Works with a variety of Medcare slings to “customize” the transfer
Capacity: 600 lbs.
Overall Length: 47"
Outside width (legs closed): 24"
Outside width (legs opened): 46"
Height of Wheel Base: 4.5"
Power Source: Rechargeable 24 volt, 5 amp battery
Hanger Bar stopper Option - Part #400611: The Medcare Hanger Bar Stopper prevents sling loops from sliding off of the hanger bar hooks.