BARIATRIC CEILING LIFT Item No. 700100
For bariatric patients, movement and transfer present special challenges often requiring specialized equipment. Medcare's Bariatric Ceiling Lift is built and tested to handle these patients with ease. With the capability to lift 1,000 lbs. with a single motor, our Bariatric Ceiling Lift is designed to be extremely efficient which leads to longer battery life and results in more lifts.
- Strongest anchoring system in the industry
- 92” lifting range allows lifting from the floor
- 4-point, non-rigid hanger bar allows sling to conform to patient for added comfort
- Electronic braking system
- Smart battery charger
BARIATRIC CELING LIFT Item No. 700100
- Bright and easy-to-read display shows running time meter with visual battery life and battery replacement indicators
- The anti-slack strap sensor ensures the lift strap will not continue to unwind if weight distribution is not even
- Manual lowering in the absence of power
Cycloidal drive-train mechanism
Maintenance free internal drive-train system, greaseless
Optional add-on scale
Lift Motor: 24 VDC (all models)
Charger Input: 110 VAC, 1.0 Amps
Charger Output: 24 VDC, 1.5 Amps
Batteries: 24 VDC (2x12 VDC), 7.2 AH
Lift Case Flame Retardant ABS
Hand Control: Sealed Electric Membrane Switch
Lifting Height: Up to 92"
Hoist Weight: 48 lbs.
Maximum Load: 1000 lbs.
Warranty: 2 Years (excludes batteries)
Hanger Bar Stopper Option - Part #400611: The Hanger Bar Stopper prevents sling loops from sliding off of the hangeer bar hooks.